Thursday, December 23, 2010

YAY FOR SCRAPBOOK DEALS!!!

Guy's I just hit the best scrappy sale ever (well that I've ever been to). My LSS was having a 50% off sale on EVERYTHING today and I loaded up! Here's a list of what I bought and what I picked it up for:

2 glimmer mist $3.45 each
deminsional paint  $4.00
2 peice tidy tray set $7.50
fiskars circle border punch $8.50
fiskars border and corner punch $10.50
fiskars rope border punch $7.50
heidi swapp clear alpha stamp set $4.50
zig pen $1.25
zots $2.30
marvy uchidadaisy punch $7
15 embellishments $4.10
2 we r memory keepers classic leather albums $15 ea
17 peices of cs, pp, and specialty paper $4.67

All of this after tax for a total of like $117!!!!

Now I have all this stuff and no scrap time til Sunday or Monday

3 comments:

  1. Wow! who is your LSS. What a great deal you got.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are some great deals. I just happened upon your blog today! Nice layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete