Saturday, December 3, 2011

My December Challenge

I am officially inviting you to come play along with us at Flying Unicorn this month, we have so much going on this month, from workshops, to an online Christmas Party FOR EVERYONE, to lots and lots of challenges to choose from all with AMAZING RAKS!!


I am hosting "THE CHRISTMAS WRAP" challenge all month long for details click HERE
Be sure you check out the other CT's and GCT's challenges as well!

Here's an example I created for my challenge:



I created this box using a SUPER SUPER old template I came across....this bos was actually supposed to be a snack bag but I skipped a direction to create a sleek box instead! I don't have the template to share as it was a store bought template, but if you google paper crafting templates there are SO MANY FREE one's out there to choose from. Here's a good site to get you started:

The paper is from Creative Imaginations Winter Song collection on sale now in The Flying Unicorn Store
I embellished the top with cheap garland from the Christmas section and a bow! It was easy and cheap but looks difficulyt and expensive!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jenifer this box is awesome! I love the silver/blue combo. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete