Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scrap Your Crap Reveal

It's reveal day again over at 

The challenges really are so much fun over there, and truely do prompt you to get rid of your old stash (crap), lol so you can go out and do what all of us scrapbooker's love to do....BUY MORE!

This week's challenge was to cretae a project using 50% old supplies from your stash and 50% new(er) supplies from your stash!
SOMETHING OLD SOMETHING NEW 


Here is my take on this weeks challenge
 "I found Pink Paislee's NEW Snow Day Collection ephemera a while back in my LSS, but they never purchased the paper to go along with the collection, so I was able to find older papers in my stash to mimic the collection and match the ephemera."
 
Sorry gotta make this quick today super busy so no close up's, BUT I have had ALOT of people from Scrapbook.com ask about my flowers...YES they are handmade, and I will post close up's and details of them soon and maybe even a tutorial if ya'll really want it...

Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment