Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Prima November Build a Page

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by!
I hope your all staying warm and that all my US scrappy friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I definitely did, and I have so much to be thankful for, I am truly blessed.
 
 
Today I want to share with you a layout I created for the Prima Build a Page Challenge .
I have to admit the sketch is like no other layout I have created before so it really helped me to step outside of my comfort zone and get creative.
 
2016 november bap
 
 
 
This is my take on the sketch
 
 
 
 
The phot in this layout is from my oldest daughters senior photo shoot (gosh that just never gets any easier to say either).
 
For the background paper I used Prima's Tales of You and Me collection. I thought it looked great with the bit of Rossibelle collection I had left over. The rossibelle collection has so much yummy things I was able to fussy cut,,,,,it might seriously be one of my most favorite prima collections EVER!!!

 
 
 
So I wanted to try something a bit different for this layout, instead of using paper in the corners, I used chunky glitter and a bird cage cut from the Rossibelle Collection instead. +
 
The chipboard feathers are from 2Crafty. I used some old texture powder in two different shades (I'm sorry, the LSS I used to shop from occasionally sold things in smaller tins, unlabeled, so I do not have a brand or a color to share with you.
 
 
I wanted to created some different textures and medium so after applying some soft, coordinating shades of water colors, I used some micro beads as well as some more chunky glitter and some pearl adhesives from Flourish with a Bling.
 
I hope you enjoyed my layout and was able to find some inspiration for your own creations!!!
 
Thanks again for visiting, I love hearing what you have to say, so leave me a comment and if you have further questions please send me an email or find me on Facebook.
 
 
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful Jeni! I love the foil in this collection, love the gold sequins and all the yummy textures on your LO. So glad to hear you had a wonderful time and that you're better. I emailed you days ago hope you got it. Take care xx :)

    ReplyDelete