Monday, July 11, 2011

7.11 Creative Soup Mojo Monday ** Bree's Fav's**

It's Reveal Day over at Creative Soup

Creative Soup's Mojo Monday this week was super challenging for me, it really made me get outside of my box and think a little bit. For more challenge details check details below



For my layout I choose to use brights on a neutral background color....honestly I really wanted to do some crocheting on my layout, but sadly I don't know how. Using white as my background is something very new to me, I usually don't do white background but have been playing with it lately.  I used KI Memories Daisey Calender paper, which I absolutey LOVE ya'll it's amazing to work with, I hope I have an opportunity to grab up a few more pieces! Hope you all check out the Mojo Monday Challenge and play along with us, thanks for stopping by, happy scrapping!
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment