Friday, July 15, 2011

Sketchabilities Reveal Day

Today is reveal day over at Sketchabilities, so if you haven't checked out the AMAZING page's the designer's have created from their take on sketch #51 shown below.....I highly reccomend you do so, there is some fabulous scrappy goodness sure to inspire anyone over there today!
 
Let me start off by just saying I'm soooo super excited for my very first reveal with Sketchabilites today, I am so honored to be a part of their amazing team, there is some uber talented ladies on the team, and I'm still in awe that I'm part of that! Ok well, now that that's out of the way, lol below is my take on sketch #51



I really enjoyed working with this sketch, it's so versatile as to what you can do with it....as you will see from the designer takes. The photos are of my oldest daughter, whom loves the camera by the way, and I'm begining to think the camera loves her...the lil turkey photo's so well! The background paper is from an older My mInds Eye collection which unfortunately I no longer remember the name. The beautiful banner is also MME, the bling is from Mrs Stephanie Walker's Etsy shop....guy's she does a great job...I'm going back for seconds check her out http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrapashopaholic!! Details and close up's below on the flowers.
I used this image I found on Pinterest.com as color inspiration for the sketch, I love the soft palette and vintage feminine feel it has!!!


Last but not least....the flowers!!! Believe it or not they are not paper but fabric! I fussy cut them from a floral printed fabric and they work just divine! It's my new obsession!! You just have to cut gently as not to rip or fray the fabric and there may be a better adhesive choice but I have found the thicker zig pen works just fine and holds it down well!

I hope I've inspired you to create your own page using sketch #51 and that you love it as much as I have, don't forget to use Mr Linky to link your project!!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeus! love the soft and sweet look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout...Love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! Love your soft vintage style and sweet photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful LO!!! I love the colour combo..x

    ReplyDelete