Monday, August 1, 2011

8.1 Creative Soup Mojo Monday

This weeks Mojo Monday at Creative Soup is a MUST HAVE for your BOM or AAM book if you are making one, and a perfect chance to start one if you have not already!! We were asked to create a layout about ourselves and our "Right Now's", more details HERE! I started a BOM a while back and then just kinda put it on the back burner to focus on other projects for a while, so when this challenge came up I was super stoked and unlike usual I actually ran out of journaling room and may go back and add some more to the back, lol! Without further adieu below is my take on this weeks Mojo Monday:


The paper is Bo Bunny's Mamarazzi collection, and the flowers are some from my silk flower stock which I took apart and altered a bit. I used some black fish net material under the flowers, and some paper layering behing the photo's. The minty green piece is actually a piece of paper from some Prima Flower's I purchased! I added some stamping with buble wrap to add some contrast color to the page!

Here you can see the netting better, this stuff is great to work with, you can find this stuff at some fabric stores or from the bag that your oranges or onions are purchased in!



Thanks for looking I hope you feel inspired to create uyour own! Don't forget to upload your project in the Mojo Monday thread!

Happy Scrapping!!!
XOXOXO

1 comment: