Thursday, December 8, 2016

Another 'My Creative Scrapbook' DT Layout

 
 
Hello Everyone, thanks for stopping by!
It's a beautiful day here in Kentucky, not too hot, not too cold.....just right! Perfect day for scrapping, if I could find a minute to sneak into my scrap room that it!
 
Today I am super excited to share my second DT layout for
 
 
 dec-le-kit 
 

This kit features the gorgeous Sweet Peppermint Collection from Prima Marketing, as well as some paper and goodies from Blue Fern Designs and Authentique!!
 
Without further ado, this is my second creation
 
 
 
Ya'll this kit is phenomenal, I had so much fun with all the soft pastel colors which is a gorgeous twist on the original holiday colors! 
 
I found the photo's on pinterest and I'm a big believer in giving credit to others for their work, so visit this link to see the incredible work from this photographer!!
 
Basically for this layout, I did A LOT of distressing using my Invild Bolme Distress Tool and A LOT of layering to achieve that vintage shabby chic look that I absolutely adore!
 
I have a tutorial I will be posting in the couple of weeks on the chipboard, icicles and flowers, so I won't cover them in this post. However, I did add a lot of doilies from my own collection, as well as some of the Prima stickers from the Sweet Peppermint collection which is found in the kit. When I was finished I gave everything a quick white was with some gesso!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your feedback, so be sure to leave me a comment! If you have any questions, leave me a comment, contact me by email or you can find me on facebook!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to create as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment