Wednesday, December 7, 2016

MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK DECEMBER 2016 LIMITED EDITION KIT DT LAYOUT

 
 
Hello Everyone, thanks for stopping by!
I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful holiday season, I just love this time of year!
 
Today I am super excited to share my very first DT layout for
 
 
dec-le-kit
 
This kit features the gorgeous Sweet Peppermint Collection from Prima Marketing, as well as some paper and goodies from Blue Fern Designs and Authentique!!
 
Without further adieu, this is my first creation
 
 
Ya'll this kit is phenomenal, I had so much fun with all the soft pastel colors which is a gorgeous twist on the original holiday colors! 
I used a random photo I found on the internet which I was not able to trace back to give credits, so I will just credit Pinterest.com  
 
Basically for this layout, I did A LOT of distressing using my Invild Bolme Distress Tool and A LOT of layering to achieve that vintage shabby chic look that I absolutely adore!
 
Beneath my layering you may notice a pop of aqua color.....I used some gelato's from Faber castell for some added interest and depth. I then added a few doilies from my own collection, these are not found in the kit.
 
So unfortunately My editing program is acting up today and I am not able to add the close up's I will try to include them a bit later, but as you can see, I did a lot of paper layering and a pretty flower cluster using some more gorgeousness from Prima. I also cut some of the wording from the papers to add some added festive interest.
 
Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your feedback, so be sure to leave me a comment! If you have any questions, leave me a comment, contact me by email or you can find me on facebook!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to create as well!


1 comment:

  1. So Beautiful page Jenni!! love the vintage shabby chic look!! All your pages with the kit are Gorgeous ..way to go girl!! BTW you should try Picmonkey that is free and works great to edit photos. I hope you are feeling better. xx :)

    ReplyDelete