Friday, July 20, 2012

Creative Scrappers / FWAB

I created this last month, like before I apologize for my tardiness in getting this blogged, you guys know how it is in the summer.
I usually never play along with Creative Scrappers....mainly just due to lack of time, but I am a big fan of Amarylis Doria's sketches so I was excited when I had time to play in this challenge!

And the icing on the cake......I got to use some of my yummy Flourish With A Bling Product's
I love all the opportunty for ayers in this sketch!



Our Baby

This is a layout of my sweet youngest child the day we bundled her all up for her trip home from the hospital. It doesn't seem like that long ago and she's already almost 6 years old. I miss those sweet baby tender moments. In my heart I know all of my children will forever be my babies, but sometimes it's so hard to have to let go and allow them to spread their wings and fly!

So enough of my babbling and on to the page details!!
The paper is from K&Co, sorry I cannot remember the collection.....
But as you can see I distressed the heck out of it with my Invild Bolme Distress Tool before applying layer upon layer of yummy goodness!
I tried to stick with the soft pink and moss green tone, but ended up with a few more vibrant papers as well, which ended up being ok, because they seemed to match my yummy Flourish With A Bling Grace Pearl Flourish in PLum Color brilliantly!

FWAB Grace Pearl Flourish Plum
FWAB Grace Pearl Flourish In Plum

 This is a close up of the upper left side, I wanted you to be able to get a closer view of my flower cluster and bling. You may notice it's mixed with a bit of cheesecloth for added dimension and texture. And everything was given a generous coating of white acrlic paint and gesso to give it that tone downed white washed shabby look! I also gave a few dribbles of paint down the photo!

Another close up to share, this one is from the lower right side...basically the same as the top except I sqeeezed in a Martha stewart journaling card as well as plent of my FWAB Bling!!! Oh yeah and a Prima Resin Window.......speaking of Prima, I should mention all the flowers and leaves are also Prima Goodness! I love my Prima products and love the idea of more is better!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed and are inspired to get messy as well as grab your own stash of
Flourish With A Bling Products


HAPPY SCRAPPING


No comments:

Post a Comment