Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hi everyone, welcome to my ScrapThat! Summer Garden Party Challenge!
I have a fun inspirational challenge for you today!

TO PLAY ALONG CLICK
I found this image a while back on Pinterest and fell in love with it! I was super excited to find that that July's Kit matched it so beautifully!!!! My challenge to you is to use this image as inspiration to create something beautiful! All entries welcome as long as this image was the basis of your inspiratipn!!
Here is an example I created using the above image as my inspiration as well as the DELICIOUS
*you may use 1 project towards 2 challenges, as long as it's based on both challenges
*Crop ends July 8th 8pm CST, all challenge entries are due by Monday 10pm
*All participants and projects are welcome! You do not have to use Scrap That kit contents
* upload your challenge entry into this thread
*challenge winners will be chosen by Random.org and announced Tuesday July10th in each Challenge Thread, you have 3 days to claim your prize (email Jenifer at jenifer@scrapthat.ca)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the inspiration you pulled from this photo is simply amazing!! Love the colors and delicate flowers and the soft tinting on the fabulous vintage photo!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to have that gate and fence at my house! Beautiful cluster work Jen.

    ReplyDelete