Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mini Album

Those of you who follow my work, know I don't tent to make very many mini albums, actually come to think of it, I don't believe I've shared one I've made online before....   :/
So it's about time I did I guess.....

So created this just for, no special design team project or challenge .......I just made it simply because I felt like it, which I must admit felt good!

So Without further babbling from me, I will just go ahead and share my project with you!

So this is the cover of my album! I am just so pleased with out it turened out!







 


So what do you think?

I am trying to keep my babbling short since the post is so full of photo's....I will just share that the papers are a mixture of Websters Pages and Basic Grey! The flowers are a mixture of handmade and of course Prima's! Everything else was just a random modege podge of items in my stash that just happened to match!!

Hope you enjoyed!


7 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!!! LOVE your mini! I'm so bad at them but this one is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album Jenifer! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply amazing - so gorgeous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jen...Wish I knew where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Wow - what treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant and beautiful creation!!!

    ReplyDelete