Monday, July 9, 2012

July Kit Tag

Good morning scrappers! Hope everyone is enjoying your summer, my kiddo's have been on vacation with family for a bit and I seriously lonely during the day without them.....(but I guess I cannot say that I've been bored?!?!?) I have taken the opportunity to enjoy plenty of time in my scrapbook room. I have just had this urge to scrap my brains out this summer and really try and experiment with new techniques. I'd like to think my efforts are paying off!

I don't know, you tell me! I have a VERY DIFFERENT PROJECT to share with you today!
Those of you who follow my work, may know that I do not make tags.....as a matter of fact this may be the second one I've ever attempted as the first one I tried at the begining of last year  was super ugly!!!! And that may even be an understatement!
However I am pretty happy with the turn out of this one and may try some more soon with further details, I saw some great ones on Prima's blog a while back and was beyong inspired!

So here it is, my second ever tag attempt
I just used left over supplies from my ScrapThat! July Kit
"Summer In My Garden"

For information on purchasing your own ScrapThat! Kit email


I have to make this post quick today, sorry....lots of stuff to get done today, but just wanted to drop by and share!

Hope you love it!

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember your first one, and I kind of doubt it was all that bad. This one sure is gorgeous!! ~ blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete