Friday, April 8, 2011




Welcome to the Creative Soup’s Spring Forward Blog Hop!

To kick off our new enhanced site we thought it would be fun to have all of our creative team members complete one of the fun Mojo Monday challenges from the first quarter. I choose Get Inspired with Catalog Inspiration!

I was super inspired by this clock photo I found
Here is my take on this picture


I choose this Mojo Monday Challenge because I was so inspired by Mara's layout below. I love how bright and full of detail it is, she has so many different elements and textures, it's just so yummy to look at!
Image

Mara's Original Catalog Inspiration
Image

To participate in the blog hop leave a comment for me and follow the link   http://www.srkerr.blogspot.com/ to the Stevie's blog to see what she came up with! Go through and leave comments on all 9 blogs and be entered into a drawing for an amazing prize pack. The blog hop runs from tonight Friday April 8th at 8pm Est through Monday April 11th at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn on Tuesday!

Don’t forget to register at http://www.thecreativesoup.com/ to join in all the fun!


Here is your next stop:

***If you are starting on my blog it may be easier to hop on over to http://www.thecreativesoup.com/blog to make sure you don't miss any body!

HAPPY HOPPING!!!!



16 comments:

  1. Very cool take on this challenge! All those time pieces are a cool touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, love your take and all those soft muted colors with Mara's brights. so, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration piece Jenn! I love all the pocket watches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the little clocks on your layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love how you used those clocks! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blog playlist! :) lol. Love all the colors you used on your layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn, your layout is really lovely and cute at the same time! I love all the colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Thanks for picking my layout! And I love your take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used your inspiration Jenifer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those clocks are awesome! This is one of my favorite Mojo Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great ad to get inspiration from! You totally knocked it out on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this jen! And isn't that page of Mara's great!! Go team Soup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the clocks on your layout! Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great pages!!! You rocked those colors!

    ReplyDelete