Monday, March 26, 2012

JIK Reveal Day


It's my turn today to post over at Just Imagine Kreaxions
and today I wanted to feature the beautiful



MY CHRISTENING
This is a layout of me when I was a baby in my Christening Gown, I thought it was the perfect photo to use for this punch.

I used Kaisercraft's Sweet Nothings collection paired with some fussy cut roses, doilies, and hearts cut from an old novel.

 Details of the right side, I just love those fussy cut roses, I cut them from an older K&Co collection. I cut the heart from an old novel and used liquid pearls around the edges to enahce it a bit. The flowers are Prima of course!


 Check out the detail of this cute lil cherub found in the Kaisercraft ephemera pack, I just love him!


 Here is a close up of the Kreaxions Cross Punch #612, I love the delicate details around the edges. This punch is sure to add a special touch to any project


Lastly but not least this is the details from the left side, you may also notice the liquid pearls I used around the outside edges of the paper.

I hope you loved my layout and are inspired to create your own project using Just Imagine Kreaxions products sold HERE

1 comment: