Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Website Banner
I have some 
SUPER EXCITING NEWS
to share with you all today!!!!!
I have made the 
Design Team!!

I will be joing this talented group of ladies:
Natalie Elphinstone – VIC, Australia
Suzette Edmond – United Kingdom
Jenifer Evans – USA
Jennifer Hodge – QLD, Australia
Cathy Lane – South Africa
Kate McCulloch – NSW, Australia
Rae Moses – USA
Jeni O’Connor – Canada/Australia
Donna O’Leary – New Zealand
Elena Olinevich – Belarus
Angella Peardon – NSW, Australia
Ro Philippsen – South Brazil
Amanda Reddicliffe – WA, Australia
Candy Rosenberg – USA
Sandi Smith – Canada
Ilene Tell – USA
Sonia Thomason – WA, Australia
Sharryn Thomson – NSW, Australia
Chantal Vandenberg – SA, Australia
Emilia van den Heuvel – the Netherlands

I hope you'll come and check us out!!


5 comments:

  1. Huge congrats to you - looks like cool products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrates, LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME AWESOME FUN PLAYING WITH ALL THE FWAB PRODUCT! AGAIN CONGRATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats! I just read this elsewhere! Soooooooo many gals on that DT that I would loooooove to work with. Hope you have a scrap happy time! I've had some of their bling in the past, so you;ll have to let me know how it is now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A HUGE Congrats, Jennifer! So happy for you!! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jennifer!
    I can't wait to see your work at FWAB!
    scrappy hugs from your FWAB buddy,
    Emmy

    ReplyDelete