Thursday, May 24, 2012

Prima BAP

It's been so long since I've gotten to play along in any challenges, I was super excited that I found the time this month to create a layout based on Prima's BAP!

The sketch this month was super beautiful and I couldn't pass up playing along!

 
Prima_sketch2012_03 

Here is my take on this month's Prima BAP! The photo is of my middle daughter!
I had such a blast with this sketch and I felt like it really got my creative juices flowing. I just kept layering and layering and I just love the results I ended up with!

The paper is Prima's Sweet Fairy Collection, the colors are just so soft and beautiful and super easy to work with! I just love the color combo of purple and yellow! I usually don't even work with purple because I have a hard time with it, and this collection went together so super easy!

The flowers are all Prima of course and they are layered with a GORGEOUS ballerina from Prima's Fairy Belle Collection.


Thanks for looking I hope you enjoyed~!!
Happy Scrapping

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jeni! I also played along with the Prima BAP this month - I often don't find the time either. I've had to take mine off the blog though 'cos it's out for publication woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout!! I love the soft yellow/avender colors and all the wonderful layering. Your daughter is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete