Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook August Limted Edition Kit Layout



HelloThere!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope your having an amazing summer!

Today, I have another layout using
August Limited Edition Kit
to share with you!


This was actually a really quick and simple layout, with minimal detail. I kinda felt like the paper, embellishments and photo were gorgeous enough without a lot of extra detail added. I choose this phot, because one day I'd love to see the Eifel Tower in person. I have seen the one in Las Vegas, but somehow it's just not the same! There is something about Paris that romanticizes the whole idea! Literally all I did for this layout was layer a photo over some doilies before adding a couple of flower clusters and sentiments. I finish off the layout by adding a bit of splatter paint and a white wash coating over the flowers to mute down the colors a bit and help everything to blend a bit!
Simple, yet elegant!

 Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to create as well!! I love reading your feedback, so be sure to leave me a comment! If you have any questions, leave me a comment, contact me by email or you can find me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment