Monday, August 28, 2017



Hi there, thanks for stopping by!
Today, I want to share another creation using
August Limited Edition Kit!


This is a bit out of my element as I normally don't do many altered items, but I had so much fun with this, I can definitely see more in the near future!


Now who can have a St Tropez ocean themed collection without an anchor right?!?

This was really easy to make actually, I just laid the anchor atop my patterned paper and lightly traced it in pencil. After cutting and ensuring it was a good fit, I used my Invild Bolm Distress Tool to rough up the edges. then adhered the paper to the anchor. Now in hind sight, I should have painted the edges of the anchor before adhering the paper, but I was still able to paint it with the paper on it, I just had to take extra care not to let my painty fingers smudge the paper. to finish the anchor off, I layered flowers and embellishments from the St Tropez collection that were included in this kit, as well as some cheese cloth for added texture. Once again I gave everything a white wash coating to blend and make it all cohesive.

Thank you again for stopping by, I hope I have inspired you to create something gorgeous! I love reading your feedback, so be sure to leave me a comment! If you have any questions, leave me a comment, contact me by email or you can find me on facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment