Thursday, July 28, 2011


This layout is of my DH's childhood dog which still happens to be alive, unfortunately not for much longer. I had taken this photo of her in June and wanted to make a nice page for my DH and kids to remember her by, I allowed them to help me design the page....as kinda therapy for them. The news of the dog needing to be put down is a very rough subject for them.



The paper is made by The Paper Loft and the flowers I made with  punches and just layered them together and added some bling in the centers. The vines are also made from a punch. The journal spot is from the Bo bunny Timepiece collection. I used white thickers and painted them with Tim Holtz crackle paint for the title.
Simple and easy!

Thanks for looking!

Happy Scrapping!!!
XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment