Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Finds


With Easter just day's away I thought an Easter Theme for this week's Friday Finds was in order! Now we all know that Easter is a bountiful mixture of bright colors and pastels....mixed with some jelly beans, chocolates and a cute fluffy white bunny! HOWEVER I decided to go with a more elegant theme for my inspirational finds this week! I don't spend my Easter's in such luxury, especially with 5 kiddos! So I thought if I can't have it in real I could at least fantasize right??? So below I found some super beautiful Easter Themed inspirational eye candy!! 

Come on ladies it's time to get your EGGSTRAVAGANCE ON!!!

I know I'm inspired, how about you?


Easter eggs  


Pretty Easter decor 

  

  
  

I hope you have enjoyed this yummy eye candy, check back nest week for more inspirational finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment