Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mi Amor Layout

I am in the process of trying to use up ALOT of older paper collections I have been hoarding for a while now (as fellow scrappers you all know this issue too right, lol ?!?!)

Anyway I was so very inspired by this older My Minds Eye collection, paired with a piece of more recent grey paper I had lying around that I couldn't wait to get started on a delicate feminine page!

Here is what I came up with!

MI AMOR
Like I mentioned before I used an older collection of My Minds Eye
which I layered and distressed for texture and dimension as well as for that vintage grungy feeling I love so much! I also did some simple border stitching in a delicate grey color to enhance the grey layer between the pink papers!

  Close up of the beautiful Petaloo flowers!


Hope you enjpyed that for atopping by!

1 comment: