Monday, April 9, 2012

JUST IMAGINE KREAXIONS

It's my turn to post todayover at 

Today I am featuring 



Here is what I did with this beautiful punch!


MY GRANDMA 
 This is layout of my Grandma, she has the most beautiful blue eyes and I could not resist but create this layout on this beautiful blue Pion Design paper from their Forget Me Not collection. For this layout I used 
Kreaxions Punch #305 as a border on the right side and used the negative pieces left over to create a unique border peeking out from the lace on the left side. I also created a border on ther green paper above the lace using this same punch!

 This is a close up of the flower cluster on the left side, The bow is from Scrap's of Elegance beautiful March kit, with a pretty Tiffany bling from Petaloo. The plant seeds also came for SOE's March kit!

I handmade a few of  the flowers and the yellow roses are Prima.

Yoy may also notice the punched green paper using Kreaxions Punch #305


 A view of the flower cluster on the right side. Under the flower cluster you can see the delicate punchwork,.


The punchwork on the left side.

Hope you enjoyed, for more product information or to purchase your own Kreaxions products click HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment