Sunday, September 3, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook September Sneak Peeks





Hi There, thanks for stopping by!
Today I am super excited to share with you
September Sneak Peeks!!


For those of you that do not know, My Creative Scrapbook is an extremely reputable, high quality kit club that offers something for everyone! They cater to the clean and simple scraper as well as to the shabby chic scrapper and those who love creating mini albums and everything in between!
I would like to personally invite you to visit
to purchase your kit while supplies last!
And now without further ado, the moment you have all been waiting for.....
My Creative Scrapbook September Kits!!!

 September 2017 Limited Edition Kit

Septemberc2017 Main Kit

September 2017 Creative Kit
September2017 Album Kit

I can personally attest to the fact that you will absolutely love these kits! When I received my Limited Edition Kit in the mail, I literally tore into the my supplies and began creating! The kit is absolutely stunning and delicate and a lot of fun to work with, Pam has such an eye for putting together high quality, expertly coordinated kits!!
So hurry over to
to get yours while supplies lasts!
Don't be left out, everyone is going to be talking about these kits!!


Thank you for stopping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment