Friday, September 15, 2017

My Creatice Scrapbook's September 'Sun Kissed' Layout









Hi there and thanks for stopping by!

Today I am super excited that
MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK
and
Stuck?!Sketches
have teamed up for a super awesome
BLOG HOP!

I have created a layout based on the sketch from Stuck?!Sketches using My Creative Scrapbook's
September Limited Edition Kit!




This kit is chalk full of gorgeousness and goodies from Prima Marketing and Blue Fern Studios!
I absolutely loved creating with this kit, it was so well coordinated, with high quality supplies that my layouts just came together with ease! In fact the layouts I created with this kit are probably some of my most favorite layouts I've created in quite a while.






MY TAKE ON THE SKETCH!!


For this layout, I found a gorgeous photo of a jar of pink lemonade. I not only choose to scrap this photo because it matched my paper, but the photo spoke to me by bringing back delicious, summertime memories as well as reminded me that it's totally acceptable to make some sweet lemonade when life hands you lemons! A great reminder for us all!







Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to create as well!! I love reading your feedback, so be sure to leave me a comment! If you have any questions, leave me a comment, contact me by email or you can find me on Facebook! 



19 comments:

  1. Such a happy layout! :) Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work as always love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of texture on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how pretty, gorgeous texture too! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never would have thought you could make a picture of pink lemonade so beautiful. Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout with all the texture and the nice photo that looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout! So bright and cheerful! Love the texture! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! love the big flowers and the distressed papers.

    ReplyDelete