Thursday, September 7, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook 'Piggy' Layout







Hi there and thanks for stopping by!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using
September Limited Edition Kit!

This kit is chalk full of gorgeousness and goodies from Prima Marketing and Blue Fern Studios!
I absolutely loved creating with this kit, it was so well coordinated, with high quality supplies that my layouts just came together with ease! In fact the layouts I created with this kit are probably some of my most favorite layouts I've created in quite a while.


This is a layout I created using a cute little piggy photo! I began the layout by distressing all the layers to give it that grungy textured look that I love so much!! By adding distressed layers, it's creates depth and dimension to the layout. I added a beautiful flower cluster with delicious Prima Marketing flowers as well as some fussy cut flowers from the kit. I finished off the layout by adding some paint splatters with some pink and white acrylic paint
 as well as some color bloom spray also found in the kit! I then gave everything a quick white wash with some white gesso to mute everything down and help blend it all together.






Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to create as well!! I love reading your feedback, so be sure to leave me a comment! If you have any questions, leave me a comment, contact me by email or you can find me on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment