Tuesday, September 5, 2017

MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK SEPTEMBER KIT REVEAL








Hi there and thanks for stopping by!

Today I am super excited to share
September Limited Edition Kit Reveal!!

This kit is chalk full of gorgeousness and goodies from Prima Marketing and Blue Fern Studios!
I absolutely loved creating with this kit, it was so well coordinated, with high quality supplies that my layouts just came together with ease! In fact the layouts I created with this kit are probably some of my most favorite layouts I've created in quite a while.









Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to create as well!! I love reading your feedback, so be sure to leave me a comment! If you have any questions, leave me a comment, contact me by email or you can find me on Facebook! 


No comments:

Post a Comment