Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pillow Box

So this is my very first pillow box, and it was so stinking easy I can't believe I've never tried this before! Even my 12 year old daughter made one on her own!

I'm affraid I have NO IDEA about the paper collection as it's old and has no labels on it. I saw it in my LSS and had to have it, but she didn't know the collection either, so if anyone could help me out that would be AMAZING!. It's not double sided but is cardstock texture. The snowflaked are glttered and raised.


There's really not much to explain here, I used a super old template that I also purchased from my LSS, I believe the brand was Darci's Country Store or crafts.....never heard of them before. The candies are Hershey's and I had to painstakingly eat a handful so I could use the wrappers to punch matching gold snowflakes to adorn the tops with......hard work I tell ya....lol. IN the center of each snowflake I added a gold bling piece to top em off. I also added a snowflake and bling piece in the center of the bow tied around the box. My LSS owner thought this set looked very Martha Stewart, lol and insisted she wanted to keep it to show off in the store, so I guess I'll have to eat some more chocolates to make some more.....darn, lol.

Like I said above I have no idea what collection this paper is, I wish I knew I know it's older but I really liked it, if anyone could help me out that would be so Amazing!

Hope you enjoyed, Happy Holidays!


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a lovely day. All the best. Love, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete