Thursday, December 1, 2011

ScrapFIT Reveal / Flying Unicorn's Kit Reveal

I have some fun reveal's for you today!

ScrapFIT Workout #57 Word Of The Year

This week's workout challenge is to pick a word that best describes how you want to embrace the New Year!!


When I was trying to decide on my word for this challenge, I had a bit of a hard time because, lol there are so many I could and probably should try to live my life by.....But I settled on one that meant a great deal to me.

THANKFUL

Someday's I find myself taking for granted all the many precious gifts in my life and instead of being thankful for the many thinkgs I do have such as an AMAZING HUSBAND, 5 beautiful children, our health, the fact that my husband has a good job that provides for us all so I can be a SAHM, or the fact that we have a roof over our heads and reliable transportation and food in our mouths. Not to mention all of our luxuries. For some reason one always seems to want more or feel they are slighted in some way and I will admit to being guilty of this once in a while......this is why I choose the word thankful.....I want to spend this year being thankful for what I do have and not wanting for what I do not.....

So with that being said, here is my take on this weel's workout challenge:


The journal spot says it all......"LIVE WITH GRATITUDE"


I used Flying UNicorn's Mojo Monday Sketch, which can be found HERE along with many many others



I'm gonna skip the designer details today as I have another fun reveal for you!!!!

___________________________________________________________________


FLYING UNICORN'S KIT REVEAL

"Sugarplum Dreams"

Oh yeah baby! It's finally here, the moment you all have been waiting for!!!

Check out this month's Kit, grab yours HERE before they are sold out!

sugarplum dreams






2 comments:

  1. ohhhh LOVE how pretty your page is and great word choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is gorgeous and so lush with embellishments! Thanks for the detailed instructions for the paper flowers. I will try them sometime, but I haven't been crafting as it is day 5 without electricity at home. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete