Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Prima BAP Challenge

Another first today, this will be my first time playing along in Prima's BAP (Build A Page) challenge!

This month's sketch was beautiful and I couldn't resist!

2011 December
So many possibilities right?!?1

Here's my take on this Beautiful sketch:



The paper's are Prima's Fairy Flora and Annalee Collections. I used the scissor method to distress and added some border stiching around the edges.

The photo is of my my daughter's BFF and close family friend. She's my lil "Tater Tot" like a bonus daughter!



Here's a close up of the flower cluster on the left side, it's a mix of Prima, handmade blooms,  floral picks and sparkly filler. Topped off by a pretty gold bow and vintage clear yellow button.

This is a close up of the flower cluster on the right side, also featuring Prima, handmade flowers and some floral picks and fillers.

This seems to pop more IRL than it does in this photo. It's just a generic cheapie white glitter alpha set I had lying around that I altered with gold stickles, by dabbing my fingers over the stickle piles and spreading it around the letters.


You can see the doily and paper layering as well as the distressing in this close up. Instead of using 3 photo's I chose to let the doily and the gold paper respresent the photo spot in it's place.


I hope you have enjoyed my page and thanks for stopping by!

I appreciate all comments!








3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Jenifer! I love the glittery branches. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, this is stunningly beautiful. You worked this sketch wonderfully. Love how the picture blends in well with all the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete