Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Beautiful Man

I have a layout I wanna share with you today that I created for a challenge over at Flying Unicorn hosted by Shona!
She challenge us to create a project using all neutral tones with only 1 pop of color!!

Here is what I came up with, just in time for Valentines!

MY BEAUTIFUL MAN

This is a layout of my Wonderful Husband, to me he is such a Beautiful Man....inside and out... However I'm not sure he loves my choice of words, lol.....But it's how I feel, I don't know another person on this earth like him, to know him is to love him!

Again this is more paper I bought from my LSS that she did not know the brand, she did however confess she thought it might be from K&Co, but wasn't 100%, sorry.....

But you can see I did my infamous stitching and distressing combo never the less...


You see the clock above the flower.....this is from a Prima flower pakage....I just fussy cut the image out before I threw it away!

The key was just cheapie raw chipboard I purchased from Ebay, no particular brand.....I painted it white with my acrylic paint, before I inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. I then used the edge of a stamp in teal colored ink to achieve the lines which seem hard to see due to a bit of blurriness...

Here's a close up of the flower cluster, I wanted to show you the mini clock face I used for the large black flower's center.

 Here's a close up of the title

Another flower cluter close up, and you can see the stitching and distressing to the left side of the layout.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, I hope you liked it!

HAPPY VALENTINES

XXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout! There's so much fabulous detail! The stitching and distressing is awesome and it really ties the whole layout together :) Love the colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete