Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Getting Healthy Update

So last week I posted about my new mission to loose weight.....I am happy to report that so far it's going to good!With that being said I'm affraid since it's going so smooth right off the top the rest of the weight will be extremely hard to loose. I feel now is the time to really buckle down, I've given my body a chance to adjust to my new lifestyle by easing in and not diving in head first full steam ahead, lol. Now it's time to get more extreme!

My results so far

July 30 - 155 lbs
August 7 - 148 lbs and 36" waist
August 11 - 148 lbs and 34.5" waist
August 14 - 145 lbs and 34" waist

So far all I have really had time to do is try to be more active during the day, walks when I have time and eating smaller portions and little to zero pop to drink. Since everything is going well so far I plan to try eating only 900cals per day and see where that gets me. I've also started a 10 challenge with Boresha BSkinny Coffee, I'm not sure I love it yet......it's somewhat exspensive and I definately recommend purchasing the sugar that goes with it...I skimped and just got the creamer thinking it would sweeten it enough....not so much. I'm thinking I may have wasted my money on this one.

I would love to hear about your weight loss stories!

My goal by next Wednesday is to weigh at least 144 and measure a 33" waist
WISH ME LUCK!!!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST I WANTED TO REMIND YOU ABOUT CREATIVE SOUP'S UPCOMING FUN IN THE SUN ONLINR CROP, AUG 20 - 27! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Image

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl!! I lost my weight getting sick... wouldn't recommend it! But over the summer I have started putting a little back on... so I have to back off the pop and ice cream! Keep it up, you are so inspiring!!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete