Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sketchabilities Reveal Day

Today is reveal day for Sketchabilities

I am loving being a part of this team along side some very talented ladies!



Without further adieu my take on this gorgeous sketch

Here is my take on this amazing sketch!



The background paper is Pink Paisley Butterfly Garden collection, which I absolutely ADORE!!!
I used just a random scrap for the gold paper behing the photo, I just used the corrigated crimper to give it the cardboard look! The photo is one of me and I tried to give it a different look by using the vignette option in my editing program....I'm still not sure I like it much.....



Believe it or not the flowers are once again fussy cut from fabric! The title is from K&Co and I just love the elegant look!  

Hope you enjoyed!




3 comments: