Monday, August 1, 2011

ScrapFIT Reveal Day

Today is my first reveal day over at ScrapFIT!!! I am so excited !!!

Here is my take on the workout challenge:


The background paper is Webster's Page's



I wish it wasn't so hard to see but I used a doily behind the photo and I cut the center out


The challenge was to use a banner, so I cut white triangles out and then used decor scissors to get the scalloped edges. I used pink cordinations glitter paper for the top piece of the banner. I enhanced the banner with a few punched butterflies and bling.


I used Prima flowers and some flourish in the corner and a few blingy pieces! I hope you enjoyed!

Be sure you stop by ScrapFIT to check out the other FIT Girls take on the challenge! I am in awe of the talented ladies I work beside!


Happy Scrapping!!!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and inspiring LO! Such a sweet banner with the lovely butterfly accents! I did notice the doily right off and it is just right on this LO! I just love the way you embellished your prima flowers too! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS. I love anything butterfly, and the teeny butterflies on the banner are the perfect touch! Just the perfect amount of sparkle and flowers and ... I could go on and on!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete