Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Could they have been more difficult???

So I took the kids to the park yesterday to get some new family shots of them......you would have thought I dressed them in black and told them their dog died, LOL! They were horrible! Such pouty faces, and unwillingness to participate, lil buggers! They were super stoked that my camera battery died after about 15 shots.....Here's some of my pouty shots






Check out them sad bored faces! I'm not sure it was all that bad, and they even had playing the park and McDonalds to look forward to afterwards.......

HOWEVER my lil photo bug relished in the spot light as usual, she loves to be photo'd!



I guess next time, I better up the ante!!!

Not much going on today, later tonight I'm going to my LSS to help order NEW supplies! YAY I love having a hand in ordering...it insures they carry what I like! I have a running list, probably more than my pocket book cares for!!! I cannot wait for all the new CHA releases, I'm on the edge of my seat for my go to lines to revel what they have in store for us!


But in the meantine, here's a layout I've created using the May 21 Sassy Lil Sketches sketch, which is just amazing, I paired it with The Color Room's palette #63 "Family Room" chalk full of warm rich colors!



Here's my take on the 2 combined!

The background paper is from an older My Mind's Eye collection which seems to keep popping up in my latest layouts! I feel bad I can't remember the name of the collection tho. The lace is my favorite part of the page and just a lucky find from a thrift store! The title below the pic is adhered to one of the beautiful Prima journaling spots which I am also loving these days! So versatile, so much you can do with them! The ribbon was another random find, and hard to see in the photo but is encrusted with some lovely bling! My butterfly is from K&Co's new spring line which has the best embellishements! The flowers are mixed with regular silk flowers which I tend to use often. I have found that if you use flowers that won't smash terribly once the album is closed they work just fine! The gret flowers were a new product from my LSS which the brand has also slipped my mind and I will get back to you on them as I loved them so much I plan to purchase more! Hope you've enjoyed, Have a scrappy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment