Sunday, June 19, 2011

We just spent an amazing day in the country yesterday, away from everything and everyone, family only, well minus the fact that mamarazzi came along too, which my family was pretty good sports about! But seriously the time was well needed and I'm back home today refreshed, relaxed and with many new pics to scrap!!!! You can't beat being tucked in the shade on a hot summer day with a gentle breeze, margarita in hand, watching the kids play...all the bbq you can handle, games, then in the evening the hot tub followed by roasting marshmellos in the fire pit!

Here's a few of the pics I took yesterday....the country offers some amazing photo op's!

My Sister In Law and her fur baby Bubba


 My oldest Son and their horse Maybel
3 of my Munchkins
 
My oldest Daughter
 
My middle  Daughter
 
 MMMM marshmellos

And last but not least my honey opening his Father's Day gifts


No comments:

Post a Comment