Thursday, June 9, 2011

May Layouts

Last montth was so crazy for me, I think I may have blogged once......eeeep! We had family from out of state at our home, birthdays, graduations, takent shows, mothers day, motocross races, volley ball games and the list goes on.....it's amazing I remembered to brush my hair half the time! But amazingly enough, I actually still managed to sqeeze in some scrappy time!! I thought instead of uploading evry single thing I did in May in one blog post I would share with you my favorite pages I made last month and if you want to check out the rest of my work you can visit my gallery at Scrapbook.com http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=

The first layout I want to share with you is my favorite one from last month....heck it might even be my most favorite that I've ever made. BUT I honestly cannot take 100% credit for it.....I was inspired to lift Camilla's page title "One" She does phenominal work guys and if your not familiar with her you should check out her blog camillaslillasida.blogspot.com

Camilla's layout that I found so beautiful I had to lift:

My Lift:

Check out that cute pic, isn't she sweet?


Below are  more fav's from May


This a photo of my DD's from a few years ago, I wish they were still that sweet ti each other, maybe I should frame this page and hang it in their room as a reminder!!! Actually I rather love how this page turned out and for a pretty cheap price. The patterned papers were from an older MME line that I bought on sale last year at Micheals and believe it or not the flowers, butterflies,swirls and journal spot came from a punch pack out of the $1 aisle at Joann's, I was so impressed I wanted to grab some more but when I returned they were gone....boo. Oh yes and we must not forget the wonderful glttered title from the Maddison Avenue MME collection!


                                               Miss these days, she's growing way to fast!

Well those were my favorites from May, please feel free to check out my online gallery the link is posted above for more of my work! Don't forget to become a friend before you leave!

Happy Scrapping
XX







1 comment: