Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Finds

I love unique color pallette's, I have found using palette inspiration lately keeps me from repeating the same color combos' all the time which believe me I am horrible about. I find one combo I love and try to keep recreating it. Some of the palette's seem outlandish, but you'd be amazed at hoew they look all pulled together on paper, they great to pair with a sketch as well! I have found some amazing combo's on http://www.pinterest.com/ to share with you today! Let me know what you think...which is your fave?

oh. my.    SO PRETTY.
Products - Nifty Thrifty Dry Goods - Embellishment Assortments, Crazy Quilt Ass

Porch Play | Flickr - Photo Sharing!


DIY | Prudent Baby





living-room-colors-black-wall-decorating-lime-furniture.gif (GIF Image, 250x350

Sooooo what do you think? I am thinking there's some great scrappy inspiration here! Anyone of these would make a different and uniquely colored page! What combo's are your fave go to???? Do you repeat it often? What color do you absolutely hate, that we will raely see in your scrapbooks?

No comments:

Post a Comment