Sunday, June 26, 2011

Had To Share!!


So last year on season 8 American Idol, there was a beautiful young contestant named Katie Stevens...anyone remember her??? Anyhow I thought she had an uncanny resemblance to my middle daughter and my family was kinda like....no, no she doesn't, not really. Well I forgot about it until I came across this photo of her last week. Katies Stevens is the top photo and my daughter the bottom....what do you think? I definately will be scrapping these! I think the resemblance is very similar....they look as if they are related...well minus the eyes....and the fact that my daughter needs to grow into her teeth a bit more. I am curious when she grows up a bit if they still look alike....


Do you have a look alike or does someone in your family? I'd love to hear about it or even see pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment