Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Country Boy Layout Featuring Riddersholm / Enchanting Creation Mag. Call

Another layout to share with you featuring Riddershom's Chantilly Dawn Collection

Ok, so it's no secret that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection



Whats not to love??? It's yummy!
The best part is it's on sale NOW at The Flying Unicorn Store NOW!!!



Country Boy

This is a layout of my oldest son and my kiddos horse Maybel!, I LOVE this photo!

I used Riddersholm's Chantilly Dawn Collection, Prima blooms and Thickers.

I started with cutting the sqaure out of the center of the paper, this was pretty easy. I used a ruler to give me correct measurments from the edges and drew my square on the backside, then used my xacto knife to carve it out. I used some cordinating paper behine it to peek through a bit. I then did my usual scissor distress method on all of the paper edges. I did some stiching around the edes. To keep true to my style I added the lace and doily (which I cut the center out of) to frill it up a bit and draw out those creamy colors in the paper print. I also used the alphas to do this as well. The blooms are a mix of handmade and Prima. Last but not least the bow is just some generic burlap ribbon I found at Walmart!

I hope you enjoyed my layout and I'd be happy to answer any question, feel free to ask!

Again this paper collection is on sale now at The Flying Unicorn Store

Happy Scrapping!


.........................................................................................................................................................................


JUST A QUICK NOTE



We are now accepting submission

Christmas - anything & everything Christmas & holidays

Gift tags Galore
Whiter than Snow
Christmas Handmade
Hannuakah
Christmas Layouts
Christmas cards -

Enchanting Creations December Issue is aroung the corner

1 comment: