Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Baby Layout Using Riddersholm Bello Pastello

I am really enjoying playing with all the riddersholm collections! This week I used Riddersholm's Bello Pastello collection, it's such a beautiful collection!

It's on sale now at The Flying Unicorn Store

Here's my layout using this yummy collection!

MY BABY

This is my youngest child, lol not such a baby anymore, but she will always remain one in my heart.

Like I said above I used Riddersholm's Bello Pastello collection, which I scissor distressed. I added a doily behing the paper, and did some stitching around to draw out some of the tand I used...not so sure I love it, lol but to late now right??? The wing is a Melissa Francis Piece also available at The Flying Unicorn Store, I used some liquid pearls and distress ink to grunge it up a bit...The flowers are Prima and the journal spot is non other than Scrapcake!

I hope you've enjoyed my layout, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love the touch of glitter on the flowers and the butterflies! Thanks for the inspiraiton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning ~ Gorgeous!! The soft colors are so perfect. Thanks for the fab inspiration!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete