Friday, November 25, 2011

Cutie Pie

Have you guys checked out Creative Imaginations Winter Song Collection?

It is so worth checking out if you have not already, such a gorgeous holiday collection, very different....

28745s.jpg28746s.jpg28747s.jpg28748s.jpg
28751s.jpg28752s.jpg28750s.jpg28749s.jpg

28743s.jpg28744s.jpg

BEAUTIFUL ISN'T IT!!!!

It's on sale NOW at The Flying Unicorn Store

Stop in today and grab your stash!

Here's a page I created using this yummy collection!



CUTIE PIE



I had so much fun playing with this paper, it really is very pretty!

This is a layout of my oldest daughter
As I said I used Creative Imaginations Winter Song Collection for this page.
The strip of paper is actually just backing to a paper pad that I cut down to size and misted, with Winter Song papers and a Prima flower package layered over the top.

I placed a doily under the photo and punched some purple flowers to place around the edges. I used some green stickles in the centers.

I fussy cut the bird from the Winter Song collection placing it above the flowers with pop dots behind it for some deminsion. The flowers are also made from this same collection.

more close ups of the handmade flowers!

I hope you enjoyed my llayout, thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!














2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning layout. Love the doiley layer, beautiful flowers and pretty purple color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous. I have some of these papers in my cart and see that I need to nab them right away. Love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete