Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Handsome

Hi everyone, I have another layout to share with you today featuring
Riddersholm Chantilly Dawn Collection


This collection is fastly becoming one of my favorites, I love the versatility of it! If you love it to stop by Flying Unicorn Store and grab your own stash today!

Check out my layout using this yummy collection!



HANDSOME


Don't you just love that paper!

This is a layout of my oldest son, he's gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older, lol!

For this layout I really felt the paper was so amazing it didn't really need much that simplicity was best route for the look I wanted to achieve! I just added some lace under the photo, a scrap piece of Riddersholm I had left over along with a torn out book page and a flower cluster. I also fussy cut the bird  from this collection! So simple and basic, not much to it.

Hope you enjoyed my page thanks for stopping by!!!
Don't forget to stop by Flying Unicrn today to pick upi your own stash of this collection before supplies are gone!


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous LO with this fab pp!! I feel the same way about pretty PP not needing as much embellishing. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete