Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Flying Unicorn's Kit Reveal Day / ScrapFIT workout #55 Reveal Day

So today I have 2 SUPER FUN REVEALS to share with you!

I love reveal day's they are so exciting!

First I wanna share Flying Unicorn's November Kit Of The Month (KOM)

Remember The Days


remember the days


KOM NOV 2011-REMEMBER THE DAYS



ScrapFIT Workout #55 Reveal

Today's challenge is to create a Christmas card or tag, yep it's almost that time! Time to start thinking about gift giving, and the yummy tags you'll place on these items and the cards that will bring joy to all your friends and family!

I've made a DEFINATE decision.....I will be making my cards this year and I will be using the Scrapcake Cozy Xmas collection to create these babies!
(see below)



So without further adieu, here's my take on today's workout/the cards my friends and family will recieve
(If you love the paper collection check out Flying Unicorn Store...it's the only place in the US selling this line)



I created this card using SCRAPCAKE'S COZY XMAS COLLECTION inspired by Karola Witczak!
This is a STUNNING collection guys, a real must have for your scrap stash! The color palette is amazing, it pops but is soft at the same time. I also love the versatilty of the line, it workks well for Holiday or just regular egveryday stuff! YOu must check it out!

You may notice that I scissor distressed my card just as I do my lo's to give it that grunge look and I used pop dots to give dimension. The pearl dots you see I created with liquid pearls. I added a hint of lace peeking out to give it that shabby look I love so much!


All the little intricute pieces I fussy cut from the paper itself, along with these beautiful ornements!

Here is a fun lil gingerbread man also cut from the paper, I added liquid pearls to dress him up a bit....cute lil guy huh!

Here I wanted to show you the paper details and the distress work I created!


This month's sponsor is Burlap and Buttercups!!




I hope you loved my card and are inspired to get started on your own holiday cards!
I adore each and everyone of your comments they truely make my day!

XXXXXX






5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The gingerbread man is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute---there is something about the combinations of reds and blues that I really love. Adorable gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh adorable!! LOVE this and I too have sworn to make my own cards this year..I will be lifting this girlie!! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love this card and all the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card!! Love the fussy cutting and lace. What gorgeous pp to work with ~ great choice!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete