Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rockin 30

Ok so some of you may know my birthday is this month....I will be errr 30....I hate the sound of that lol. But hey if you can't beat em join em so I'm gonna rock it!

Anyway I am hosting a very fun challenge in honor of this over at Flying Unicorn, come check it out and play along with us!

Here is the Layout I created as a sample for this challenge:

ROCKIN 30


I saw a layout done on a record by "More paper than shoes" and I immediately knew I wanted to make one of my own!

I had a blast creating this y'all it was rather basic and quick! I picked up the record at a thrift store for just over $1! I used some G45 paper down the center with some lace tucked behind the right side and topped it off with packaging from some Prima blooms and a journal spot from Bo Bunny's Timepiece collection. I created some blooms using coffee filters and glimmer mist. The journal spot under the photo is Anna Griffin, and the bow and button are just generic finds.....The title is just some thickers I had on hand...real easy and painless!

I hope you loved my layout and come and join us over at Flying Unicorn for my 80's themed challenge, there are many many more challenges form the other CT's to choose from as well. As always Alda is giving away some very generous RAKS to the winners whom are choosen by random.org! So what are you waiting for....get over there and play with us!

1 comment: