Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lil Guy Layout Featuring Riddersholm

So I had the chance to play with some more Riddersholm paper's
This time I mixed the "I Believe" and "The Day Before" collections

Both collection are available now at The Flying Unicorn Store

LIL GUY


This is a photo of my youngest son, LOL the wierd face is due to him laughing and swinging at the park....guess I just caught the perfect shot!

The background paper is "The Day Before" The red border punched pice is from the "I Believe collection", as is the red and tan paper behind the photo. The black polka dotted paper is from Graphic 45's ABC Primer collection. I scissor distressed all the paper to grunge it up a bit. All of these collection can be found at The Flying Unicorn Store

You can also find the journal spot at Flying Unicorn, which is from Scrapcake's Cozy X,mas collection. I want to share a quick technique with you today.......This journal spot was white and I wanted it more of an off white distressed muted color so I dipped it in coffee to give it an older look. When you do this....DO NOT rub your fingers accross the papers as it crumbles off. Just shake off the excess and use a heat tool to dry it so the paper doesn't curl up.

The black swirl flourish is from o Bunny's Timepiece collection as is the gears in the top right corner. The flowers are a mixture of handmade and Prima's. I used a book page behing the photo, bacause I liked the antiqauited look it gave. The alpha's are generic and the rub on is Kaisercraft!

No close up's today sorry, I have sick kids and I'm trying to make this quick!

I hopeyou enjoyed my page, thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Jenifer this is fabulous! I love the flower clusters and the title font! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous page!!! LOVE the flower cluster and swirl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!! I love the design..so gorgeous! Hope the kiddos feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice collage of papers behind the photo. Always like polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That face causes instant contagious laughter!!! I Love the way you scrapped your title:) Stunning LO! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful LO!! Love all the different elements! Love that sentiment!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete