Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Dt layouts for Flying Unicorn

I am so honored to be sharing with you today my very first layout's I have created for Flying Unicorn using the brand new Scrapcake Cozy Xmas and Riddersholm Chantilly Dawn collections !!

If you love the papers head on over to the Flying Unicorn Online Store it's the ONLY store in the USA that carries Scrapcake and Riddersholm and one of few that carry Pion!!!!


SWEET


This is a layout of my oldest daughter, I thought the photo looked like the paper was made for it! I used the new collections by Scrapcake and Riddersholm which are both DIVINE! They are so pretty to work with and MUST HAVE'S for your paper collections! I love all the girly details in the Scrapcake line, the doily prints are the best I've seen and so delicate, works amazing to fussy cut also!


Scrapcake Cozy Xmas Collection



Riddersholm Chantilly Dawn Collection



I just fussy cut this banner from a Scrapcake page and added the pearls to dress it up a bit. YOu can also see the stutching I did around the page as well as the scissor distressing.

Here is a close up of some of the doilies in the scrapcake line I was talking about, they are just beautiful!

I layered 2 bows on each other and added a pearl to dress those up. The pink flower is Prima and the 2 red ones I made with coffee filter's, glimmer mist and Distress ink (tutorial coming soon) The stick pins are generics I found at Joanns!

Here you can see some details of the striped Scrapcake paper. You may notice that it has a distressed aging look to it, which adds to it's delicate look!


American Honey


This is another layout of my oldest daughter when she was in kindergarten, oh so long ago, lol! She's off in Jr High now, chasingthe boys, lol! I also used Scrapcake and Riddersholm here! The ttitle reads "American Honey" which is a song title by Lady Antebellum, which talks about growing up slow and right, which is the reason we area raising our children in the simple slow life of the country!

Here is a close up of the tan Riddersholm paper, the Prima blooms (I painted the teal ones with acrylic paint to match the paper) . I also added some bees to play off of the title. I painted the alphas also with acrylic paint and used distress ink to age them just a wee bit.

More details, here you can see the lace, border punch and pearls I added to the right side as well as the doily inspired journal spot and K&Co butterfly!



I hope you loved my page's, thanks for stopping!!


XXXXXXX



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Jenifer! I love those little bees on your American Honey layout! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete