Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Finds

Ok so I was looking through Pinterest.com the other day and came across this Volkwagon Bug....and my heart skipped a beat...y'all I'm not kidding if this was drivable or even affordable I would sooo drive this...nevermind that the husband and children hate it....it's STUNNING! A girl can dream right!?!?!?

Pinned Image

I may not be able to own or drive this baby but I will be using it for inspiration in the VERY NEAR FUTURE!

Check out the rest of my inspiration below for this week!

Pinned Image



Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

So I hoped you have enjoyed my inspirational muses I've found and thanks for visiting!

Happy Crafting!

XXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Had to pin the chandaller on my pintrest!!1 Its fantastic!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete