Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mind Your Mummy Flying Unicorn Challenge

I had so much fun playing with the G45 Le Cique collection the other day that I thought I'd give the G45 Domestic Goddess collection a shot, paired with a little Le Cirque to create my page for Flying UNicorn's "Mind Your Mummy" challenge.

Not Just A Wife And Mom, But A Domestic Goddess


This is a photo of from this past July, kinda just a fun layout! The twist with this challenge was to use gauze (I used cheesecloth, which was determined an ok replacment) I like the page, but not real pleased how the writing on the photo came out.....I hate when you feel like you ruin a layout....The paper's are Le Cirque and Domestic Goddess both Graphic 45 collections.


Here you can see how I distressed the edges and fussy cut my rose...yes once again from fabric! You may also notice that the soily is cream colored.....just some steeped tea and a paint brush.....this gives your doily an antiquey look and feel.

More flowers and you can also see how I placed the cheesecloth delicately behind the blooms. You can also
see the delicate lace peeking though just a hint, I have definately been obcessed with very victorian looking layouts lately with all the lace and roses, I just cannot seem to get enough!

Here is the title I cut froim the Domestic Goddess collection, I used a pop dot to give it a raised dimensional look. YOu may have noticed I also did this with the border frame around the layout.

A close up of my pretty lil bow! You can also see here the pennant bottom I gave the black patterned paper, another obcession of mine lately! 


Lastly but not least I added a key from the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection and just used a bit of ink on a sponge to grunge it up a bit, I finished it off with a lil ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my page, thanks for stopping by!

XXXXXX



1 comment: