Thursday, October 20, 2011

Flying Unicorn's Artist of the week

Flying Unicorn's Artist of the Week

Congratulations to Connie  aka CHERISHED for being our Artist of the Week (AOW) ! 
Check out her profile and her blog for more wonderful inspiration! 

 My name is Connie AKA Cherished. I am a Mother of 6. Jacey,Robert,Serena,Taylene Karrah and Cherish. Wife to Robert SR 22 years. I have been scrapbooking for several years. Joining clubs and reaching out to share with other scrapbookers is fairly new to me. I lost my mother to Lung Cancer in April and this is the year of firsts without her and looking back at memories of happier times is helping me get through. The harder part is making sure I don't miss any of the good times my family needs to have now. So with Rugby, Football, College, Camping, Soccer, Lacrosse,Family reunions, Hoop Dancing, Theater arts and School Events life is full. not the same but its getting better.
 

Check out some of her BEAUTIFUL work below!!




 
 
 
Congrats Girl!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment